Troubleshooting ...

Hello,

I am sorry to disturb you, this is probably a dummy question but I did all
my best to find out,
but I can do what I want I can't find the package called 'cygwin'  The UNIX
emulation engine
that is necessary to launch the shell.
I have install all the other things (default settings) and seems to be
deployed pretty well, but the /usr/bin
folder content is missing... with the cygwin1.dll that seems to be needed by
the bash.
In fact when re-installing I can't find in the package list of any mirror
site the package called cygwin.
so ? please tell me what I did wrong ! Please ... I spent hours to download
package that I can't use.

Thanks in advance,

Thierry