Re: CONTRIB: missing search.h src's

--- Conrad Scott <Conrad.Scott@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Well, I can see several reasons why not, e.g. Chris's observation
> about the size of the DLL, but it seems a shame to have the code
> sitting there and not available.

You are totally correct!  Who cares about the size of the Cygwin dll?  A
1mb dll is *nothing* compared to dll's you see nowadays.  I think worring
about the size of the dll vs implimenting features is rather silly given
the prices of memory and the average cpu power.  That being said, lets not
overlap functions that are being performed by external libraries.

> As for synchronicity: powerful stuff!

Indeed it is!

Cheers,
Nicholas