Apache 2.0.39 "shmat not located in cygwin1.dll"

Has anyone else attempted to compile and run Apache 2.0.* on Cygwin?

I got it running fine on a box with Win XP Pro, in fact it runs flawlessly. But on Win XP Home the compilation goes ok but when I try to run httpd.exe I get the following error:

"The procedure entry point shmat could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll"

If anyone could offer any insight into this error, I would be most appreciative.

GMc

PS: Apache 1.3.26 compiles and runs fine on both machines, but I suffer from corrupted data on transfers greater than 100k. I've seen a couple other references to this same issue, but never a resolution.