MKGROUP fails to run under Windows 98

Following on from my problems yesterday :

> I have tried to run cygwin following a reboot after a hung install and
think
> I may have found something that may help :
>
> Cygwin runs fine - I get a shell prompt (after creating a home dir for me)
> try and run mkgroup (either mkgroup or mkgroup -?) and I get a message in
> the shell window :
>
> BASH: /usr/bin/mkgroup: permission denied
>
> and a dialogue box which is titled error starting program saying :
>
> MKGROUP.EXE is linked to missing export ADVAPI32.DLL:LsaClose

Corinna informed me :

> This should be fixed in the sources now.
>
> Thanks for the report,
> Corinna

However I have tried to install Cygwin today (having waited for the problem
with the missing cygwin package to be sorted)

I am still having the same problem with install process - it hangs when
running mkgroup command

Have the changes to the source Corinna mentioned been included in the
binary's available via the internet based setup program yet ?

Mark