Re: pthread problem

I'm suffering from the similar problem. Just posted a question here today.
When I used older version of cygwin, GDB used to crash somewhere in the
static objects initialization, with 1.3.11 it goes a bit further, but not
far. and without debugger my program runs just until first wait conditions
are used.

--Max