Re: [cygwin] SUBJECT ....

"Christopher Faylor" <cgf@redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that Outlook Express has filtering capabilities.
>
> It's been discussed here ad nauseum, pretty much every
> single time this suggestion is raised.
>
> Yep, we're following the script quite nicely.

Sorry Chris, I only meant to add a vaguely humourous note to the
proceedings.

As it happens, yes, Outlook Express has mail filtering, but no, you
can't filter on the Sender: field (AFAIK), just a small set of
predefined ones like To: and From:.  So, for example, cross-posted
emails are a PITA.

The point really was that even adding an ugly tag to the subject
line's not going to help something as braindead as OE. It's just plain
broke.

Ah well, I'm glad I kept to the script if I managed nothing else :-)

// Conrad