Re: libstdc++/7168: C++ Exceptions in Multithreaded Applications Crash (cygwin)

Thanks, already done w/cc on the previous e-mail.

Thanks for the help you are giving me anyway.

btw: the example that's submitted with the bug will not work with gcc 3,
so this presents another problem of how to specifically test for this error
in the gcc 3.0 tree.