Re: C++ Exceptions in Multithreaded Applications Crash

Is there any way I can get your working libgcc.a package so I don't have to recompile
the whole thing?

that would be great.

On Wednesday, July 3, 2002, at 04:40 PM, Thomas Pfaff wrote:

I just tried with the libgcc.a from cygwins gcc package and i get

func() - eh_context = 407000
func() - eh_context = 407000
FATAL: Identical Exception Stacks!

and a segmentation violation on exit.