Adding LDAP support to Pine?

Hi,

Whomever added Pine to the Cygwin distribution, thank you!  It would
be nice to have LDAP supported added.  I've began to try it myself,
but was stumped at one point.  I for one would be grateful if someone
more skilled found the time to add support for LDAP to the Pine
distribution.

Wishfully,

j e r r y