Help re GTK+ native on Windows

Can some knowledgable people clarify my understanding about GTK+ on Windows (NOT the X version).

Now I want to port Guile with GTK+ to windows with native non-X gui. My understanding is that the existing GTK+ ports are either for X (not what I want) or for native MS libraries or Ming libraries. Now Guile is a very Unix-y program, already with a lot of work to port to cygwin. But am I right in saying I can't mix the existing native GTK port with the cygwin guile port because of conflicting runtimes? In other words I'm screwed until somebody ports gtk+ to cygwin?