Re: Shaolin Secure FTP v0.98 Beta 3

> Assuming it was you, I'd suggest that you avoid doing anything so rude as
> to subscribe this mailing list to something like a shaolin-announce mailing
> list.

Rude?  I don't understand how that's rude.  In one year's time, there have
been three (3) postings total through shaolin-announce.  Its volume is
extremely low, and its content is certainly relevant to the Cygwin
community.

What would be the difference between getting an announcement through my
list, or having me post it directly?

Am I allowed to post this news to cygwin@cygwin.com?

    - Joe

"Those who desire to give up Freedom
in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one."

                       -- Thomas Jefferson