Re: Adding LDAP support to Pine?

*** Jerry Boonstra (Jerry.Boonstra@cnet.com) wrote on Jul 3, 2002:

:) Whomever added Pine to the Cygwin distribution, thank you!  It would be
:) nice to have LDAP supported added.  I've began to try it myself, but
:) was stumped at one point.  I for one would be grateful if someone more
:) skilled found the time to add support for LDAP to the Pine
:) distribution.

Hello Jerry,

  I will look into seeing how to add LDAP support, thanks for the
suggestion.

--
Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/