Message Queue Support in Cygwin

I am a new user to Cygwin so I apologize in advance if this is one of those
stupid
questions that I shouldn't be asking.

Based on all the searching that I have done, message queue support does not
exist
currently in cygwin - is this correct?

In the places that I have found references to the mqueue api functions
(mq_open,
mq_send ...), there is a comment that they are not implemented.

Is there any support for message queues in any of the cygwin releases?

Mark.