Suggestions for and questions about ssh-host-config

Hi,

suggestions first. About the newly created sshd NT account and user for privsep:

- I'd love an /ACTIVE:NO option added to the net user command. I have tested this, it works well. I'd much prefer a disabled account to an active account with no password. Okay, no password, so no remote access, but at the same time: No password!
- Along the same lines, I'd much prefer /bin/false to /bin/bash as the default shell added to the /etc/passwd entry for sshd. Again, I tested it, it works.

And now my question:

If sshd is still running, ssh-host-config displays a message asking for it to be shut down first, then continues. The exit 1 statement has been commented out. Is this deliberate, or a holdover from testing?

Regards
Shawn