Re: New gcc-3.1.1 Release - g77

It may be a while before he gets to it, he was up late last night
dealing with some schmuck, i.e. me.  :-)

I will be very interested in how GNAT works into this.  Although
some very nice people have sent me very nice directions as to
how to do the Ada bootstrap, I have avoided for some weird, fearful
reasons.

My understanding was that the objc support from gcc was questionable.
I don't know personally, I have only toyed with it a little.

Wayne Keen