Re: Available for test: gcc-3.1.1-1, gcc2-2.95.3-6, and gcc-mingw-3_1-20020516-1

--- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote:

> Nope.  I am not interested in supporting objective c at this point.  If
> I was it would be a separate package anyway.

Well will there be a point at which you will be?  Porting some, if not
all, of the GNUStep environment can't happen until you do so.  Hopefully
when you see it fit to provide Ada support, you will provide the
objective-c compiler.  If you don't want to support it ever, will you
allow someone else to package it and submit for "official" inclusion?

> --enable-sjlj-exceptions is not supposed to be required anymore.  I'll
> try turning on --enable-libgcj.  Meant to do that previously.  Getting
> this
> working were the impetus for David Billinghurst's changes.

Thanks, I appreciate that!

There being no commentary from you on the f77 issue, I assume you caught
that.

Cheers,
Nicholas