gcc2-2.95.3-7 uploaded

This should fix the problem with finding libstdc++.a.  For the record,
libstdc++.a has been renamed to libstdc++-2.a in this package.  I've
used this version to successfully compile Chuck's test case (thanks
again, Chuck).

This release also includes a couple of spec file tweaks (adds
libmingwex.a to the -mno-cygwin case) and it includes g77-2.exe.
g77-2.exe is completely untested, however.  And, it will always be thus.

I'm still working on rebuilding gcc3.  Getting libjava built is turning
out to be quite a challenge.  Of course, once I get it built, it
probably won't work anyway, but one challenge at a time.

cgf