New Cygwin package?

Hi.  Its me again.

I was wondering if it would be realistic to eventually include Shaolin
Secure FTP as part of the actual Cygwin package.

Of course, its not quite ready for mainstream use yet, but I'm wondering
if its concept makes it eligible.

    - Joe

"Those who desire to give up Freedom
in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one."

                       -- Thomas Jefferson