Vim Install problem (lang directory)

Hello,

I am installing Cygwin for a lab full of networked machines. The
machines run NT, and the shared drive is on a novell Netware server.

When I an running setup to install Vim, the process hangs
when it is trying to write files into the
\cygwin\usr\share\vim\vim61\lang directory.

We connected to the network server from another machine, and created an "af" directory in there, and the install proceeded for a moment, and hung again. We created a "cs", and then "de, es, fr, it, ja, ko, pl, sk, uk, zh, zh_CN, zh_CN.UTF-8, and zh_TW" directories. A glitch in the setup code?

(Hope this helps someone.)

Dave

--

__