Re: Concurrent versions of cygwin1.dll on one system

Well, Chris, I did not find any cygwin1.dll installed by it here.  As I
mumbled earlier, only ones
I saw seemed to come from ds9. (SAOImage, the next generation).

Only thing I really know about Tivoli is that it is some stuff that the base
systems people
make us put on all machines that is supposed to give then some capability to
remotely
adminster the system.  Oh yeah, I (an most others) get an error message from
it on
bootup.

Its not clear why such a beast would need cyugwin1.dll, maybe the prior
author has more information.

Wayne Keen