Re: Concurrent versions of cygwin1.dll on one system

Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 07:30:02AM -0400, Dr. Wayne Keen wrote:

Hmmm, Tivoli. They put that stuff on my laptop at work, supposedly to
be able to do remote network maintainance stuff. Screws up a lot.
When I get to work, I'll check it.

Out of curiousity, do I need to tell our lawyers about this or does
Tivoli make the source code available somehow?

Doing a quick search for "cygwni" on www.tivoli.com it seems that Tivoli only needs a perl installation and it advises to use the one from ActivePerl website or cygwin website.
On their site there is no sign that Tivoli liks cygwin1.dll or derivatives, or else would have little sense to advise to download cygwin/perl from cygwin website.

This idnex page contains the link to all other relevant pages, under the "cygwin" element:
http://www.tivoli.com/support/public/Prodman/public_manuals/td/user_admin/GC32-0724-00/en_US/HTML/tlktms71.htm

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)