Re: running mks toolkit and cygwin on same machine

Scott,

>From my limited experience, they seem to co-exist reasonably well.
But it depends on what you need to do.  Unless it has changed very
recently, the Cygwin installer does not contain a ksh.  I have
downloaded and installed the ATT ksh into my Cygwin installation but
I am finding that converting scripts from MKS ksh to Cygwin/ATT ksh
is not trivial.

Paul Coltrin