Weird rxvt behavior when iconified

I'm running a vanilla cygwin (v 1.13.11-3 vintage) installation on a
fresh install of XP (@#@#$ disk died...sigh).

I start rxvt from a quick launch icon with

	C:\tools\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\run.exe
C:\tools\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe -n rxvt -tn xterm -fn "Lucida
Console-14-bold" -geometry 96x60 -e /usr/bin/tcsh

(all on one line of course). It runs great! I really like this better
than running tcsh in a standard console window.

There is one gotcha however. If I iconify the rxvt window, it
immediately begins taking approximately 196 pagefaults per second. If I
open and then iconify a second window, that second window exhibits the
same behavior. I installed the same cygwin bits on an XP laptop and saw
the same behavior there as well.

It's not a big system performance killer, but it certainly is weird, and
not typical of other iconified applications.

Thanks

Benn Schreiber