another cygwin using program...

hi ...

before i get flammed like last time - i dont really care about this, its just a heads up incase someone else does.

http://freeware.teledanmark.no/identd/
uses cygwin1.dll - and might not be providing source ... I cant find it... unless its in cygwin-b20-full.exe. Which i cant check since i am not near a windows box.
Certainly doesnt make it clear where the source is.

Anyway ... just a 'if anyone cares' I ran into it trying to find an identd solution for players at the mud I help run. (stupid aol ips change so much that theres no way to tell any of the aol players apart, good from the bad)

hmmm, there isnt an identd for cygwin by any chance ... i dont see anything in a package search, if not maybe i can look into the portability of one...

Gareth