RE: Concurrent versions of cygwin1.dll on one system

I never claimed that no trouble would arise. Certainly system
integration issues will always crop up from time to time. My point was
that the proprietary providers [of cygwin1.dll] are receiving money -
therefor they support you. The non-proprietary providers are able to
leverage the gpl'd setup.exe installer, and all the other effort that
has been put in here to allow them to interoperate seamlessly.

As for needing support, yes well :}.

Rob