Re: Asking for help with adding commands (programs).

No problem.
If $HOME/.inputrc does not exist, you can safely create it. Or, if
you want your changes to effect everyone on your system, you can
create /etc/inputrc instead. See 'man bash' under "Readline Initialization"
for more details than you probably want.