Re: running mks toolkit and cygwin on same machine

"Charles Wilson" <cwilson@ece.gatech.edu> wrote:
> Yes, it's been on my todo list for some time.
> Here are the util-linux progs that I believe
> still need to be added to cygutils:

[snip]

Would the cygutils package be a suitable home for two other
util-linux programs: ipcs and ipcrm?

I have these now compiled and working against the cygwin_daemon
branch.  Since these presumably aren't going to be part of the
cygwin package and I'm loath to create a package just for these
two utilities, I'm keen to find some other existing package in
which to lose them.  They're unlikely to need much support (once
I've hacked them up properly).

// Conrad