Re: running mks toolkit and cygwin on same machine

--- Robert Collins <robert.collins@syncretize.net> wrote:
> Why not just roll-your own 'rev'?
>
> Included is a trivial 'rev.cc' that will handle any size argument list
> that
> cygwin is able to pass it. It should include <algorithm> to support gcc
> 3.1,
> but for some reason it couldn't process templates when I included that.
> Sigh.
>
> Compile with
> g++ -o rev.exe rev.cc
>
> Rob
Robert,

Perhaps this is another miscellaneous utility best suited for inclusion in
cygutils?

Cheers,
Nicholas

P.S. - This may already get ask later in the thread, but I'm hacking
through 100 messages now after being on haitus for most of yesterday...