Re: cygwin1.dll 1.3.12-2 and attempt to install xfree

James,

this email to the appropriate list, but please be careful to remove
cygwin@cygwin.com if you hit ``reply to all''.

Second: the Cygwin/XFree86 User's Guide is out of date.  Cygwin/XFree86 is now
entirely installed via Cygwin's setup.exe.  Just rerun setup.exe, expand the
XFree86 category, and select at least the XFree86-base package.

Harold