Re: another cygwin using program...

CAN YOU TEL ME HOW CAN I Unsubscribe MY SELF FROM THE LIST ?

I TRIED Unsubscribe info BUT DOES NOT WORK !!!

THANK'S

From: Michael Schaap <cygwin@mscha.org>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: another cygwin using program...
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:08:39 +0200

On 10-7-2002 5:30, Gareth Pearce wrote:

http://freeware.teledanmark.no/identd/
uses cygwin1.dll - and might not be providing source ... I cant find it... unless its in cygwin-b20-full.exe. Which i cant check since i am not near a windows box.
Certainly doesnt make it clear where the source is.
Kewl! A place where I can download b20! Now I can finally dump this crappy 1.3.x version this mean cgf person insists on letting us use!

- Michael

(Sorry. ;-) )