Re[2]: Ruby for cygwin [was Re: Concurrent versions of cygwin1.dll on on e system]

Hello Christoph,

C> If you don't mind I would forward this message to
C> ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org (it is an open mailing list
C> anyway)?  For some reason all the recent setup.exe's
C> bail out on my machine, so I have a good excuse not
C> to volunteer for this job.

But you don't have an excuse for not reporting them to the list, do
you ? I actually do not recall any crash reports from you...

What kind of problems are you experiencing with setup.exe ? If there
is a crash - send the exception information, along with a short
description of what choices have you made on the various setup.exe
pages.