Re: Running Cygwin as a serivce and automatically executing a script

Dave,

	why not execute /usr/bin/perl with myperl.pl as the command line
prompt?  In other words don't worry about the rest of the bat file.

	Is it myperl.pl that uses the /tmp directory?  Have you tried
amending your perl script to use the full path for /tmp, i.e.
/cygdrive/<install-dir>/tmp

HTH,

Jim