Re: setup question: How to keep up-to-date the skipped packages?

I'm interpreting "cached" and "installed" criterion in  Max Bowsher's way.
So it'll be nice to choose between this items when "downloading from
Internet".
(mainly it was the thing I was asking about and, to tell the truth, was not
ready
to get the answer about standalone mirroring tools).

Alexei.