Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: guile-1.5.6-3 (interim fix)

Hi
It turns out there is as easy fix for gnumeric, so I don't have to wait for the new binutils/cygwin1.dll. Adding a simple #define fixes all the broken macros: if I add the following snippet after #include'ing the guile headers

#ifdef __CYGWIN__
volatile SCM* import_scm_sys_protects = scm_sys_protects;
#define scm_sys_protects import_scm_sys_protects
#endif /* __CYGWIN__ */

I guess this will work in most cases, if anyone else is sseeing the same problem.
Steven