Re: [Help-smalltalk] Why doesn't gst find the modules?

> As far as I can see, gst (dl)opens the modules, but the having
> a problem with a pipe, right?

It seems like libltdl does not look for dependencies with the DLL suffix,
only .la, and cygwin does not provide libtool archives for the system
libraries such as readline.  readline is not needed by the TCP module and
there is no reason to include it in its dependencies, so a `hack' solution
would be to remove unneeded dependencies.  I don't know if it works,
but that's what I am doing in 2.0.2

Paolo