RE: Rebasing apache 1.3.24-5

>> Here is how to fix the problem,
<snip>
>> 2. Rebase the Apache module DLL's,
>
>For the record, what is your OS version?

I just did a large upgrade of cygwin and associated packages
on an ME box (probably 1-2 months worth), and noticed a rebase
failure in a post-install script (flashed by so fast I couldn't
tell what it was).  Wasn't worth mentioning it, since I didn't
know where it was and I probably don't use whatever it was a lot
anyway, but if the latest apache out of the box has a rebase
issue, that was probably it and this would happen on ME as well
as XP Pro.

-Richard Campbell.