Re: ramdisk--------How to build a ramdisk file in Cygwin?

> > Hi,
> >
> > thanks you for help from last email (which is about kernel cross-compile
for arm core), and now I meet a new problem when I want to build a
"ramdisk".

> > Following gives two messages of "mkramdisk script" and "error report",
like the command "mount" given by Cygwin is very different from "mount" in
Linux, like "mount -t ext2" is an invalid command.

Cygwin has no support for ramdisks and no support for the ext2 file system,
so I don't think this will work.

Chris