Event ID: 0
Date: 7/11/2002
Time: 3:49:22 PM
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: ADEFARIA
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( inetd ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: inetd : Win32 Process Id = 0xA1C : Cygwin Process Id = 0xA1C : ssh/tcp: unknown service.

Why doesn't inetd think that any of it's services are "known"?!?

Bonus points for anybody who can explain and help get rid of the "The description for Event ID ( 0 ) ins Source ( inetd )..." portion of such error messages.