Re: GNU screen package ??

Hi,

Actually version 1.3.11 has been released and is available from the gnu
website.  I haven't check to see if your changes made it, though.  You
might want to check it out and see.  Probably a new release is in order
since the cygwin dll has gone through a multitude of changes since you
last compiled it.  Also, the author of screen should really considier
updating to a version of autoconf that isn't in the stone-age.

Cheers,
Nicholas

P.S. - I've been experimenting with configuration and am using the
following options:

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--enable-locale --enable-telnet --enable-colors256 --enable-rxvt_osc
--with-socket-dir=/var/tmp --with-sys-screenrc=/etc/screenrc