Permission denied on a windows share

I already reported this problem but I didn't get any feedback. Now I've seen yet another weird behavior related to it.

First, let me recapitulate my initial problem:
I have two accounts on my windows domain. They both have the same username and same password. One account is local to my machine and is part of the administrators group. The other is a domain account with no particular privilege.
I always log in using the local account.
On our server, I have a home directory that I can access via a Windows share. I can do whatever I want on it without a complaint from Windows.
If I use cygwin without ntsec, everything is fine too.
If I used cygwin *with* ntsec, then I get a weird behavior. I can create files on my account ("touch foobar" works). But I can't write into any file ("cat > foobar" creates a file then gives a "permission denied" error ("ls foobar -l" shows file with a size of 0)).

Now, the new weird behavior is that I can *move* file into the account. "mv /tmp/foobar ." works. I get a file with some content in it. But "cp /tmp/foobar ." fails like "cat". Since /tmp is on my local drive while the current directory is on the share, I would have though that "mv" would work like a "cp /tmp/foobar . && rm -f /tmp/foobar". But obviously it doesn't.

So my question is: how come "mv" can write in a file when "cp" and "cat" can't?

Jehan