no_cygwin flag console problems

Hi everyone,

I'm getting a problem running Console Win32 programs compiled using the flag -mno_cygwin.

I have functions that cygwin doesn't implement. So I link using msvcrt dll.

The program runs properly, but when I return to command line, the keyboard doesn't work anymore.
It seems that the program doen't return the console input handler to the command line.

I don't have this problem using cygwin, but cygwin limits the modules I can include into the program because many unimplemented functions, such as filelength for instance.

Could anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance. Ignasi Villagrasa.