Re: no_cygwin flag console problems

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 06:52:30PM +0000, Ignasi Villagrasa wrote:
>I'm getting a problem running Console Win32 programs compiled using the
>flag -mno_cygwin.
>
>I have functions that cygwin doesn't implement. So I link using msvcrt dll.
>
>The program runs properly, but when I return to command line,  the
>keyboard doesn't work anymore.
>It seems that the program doen't return the console input handler to the
>command line.
>
>I don't have this problem using cygwin, but cygwin limits the modules I
>can include into the program because many unimplemented functions, such
>as filelength for instance.
>
>Could anyone help me ?

This sounds like a question for a generic Windows programming list or
maybe mingw-users@sourceforge.net.

Obviously, if you've taken cygwin completely out of the equation with
-mno-cygwin then this isn't a question where cygwin people will be
real experts.

cgf
--
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .