Re[7]: Setup.exe fails with a Microsoft Runtime Exception ..

Pavel:

PT> I'm not on a vaction ... still ;) I just forgot. I even looked at
PT> that as I first received your mail on the second crash
PT> - I even determined the location of the crash...

PT> I'll send you a debuggable setup.exe tommorow.

Here it comes :)
This time, setup.exe fails much earlier. Right after I click through the Install options, i.e., the source directory, install directory, etc., a window pops up about the version of setup.exe and gdb crashes. Here is the stacktrace ..

I appreciate your diligence on this, do you think we can stabilize it over the next couple of days?

Regards,
Harsha

Harsha.Kalidindi@MorganStanley.com 212.762.4165