Re: insure++

Matt wrote:

insure++ only supports VC++ 5.x and 6.x on win32. While you an manually
edit the compiler configurations, I was never able to get it to work. I've
let parasoft know I would like that functionality built in, but I don't
think they're moving forward on that. Howver, their C++ Test product does
support gcc on win32 now I think.
It looks like the latest version has a mode that works on uninstrumented
binaries.  So I have downloaded the latest eval version for Windows and
am waiting for a password.

I had intended trying what you already did, but the Windows version is
set up differently than the UNIX versions with which I am familiar -- there
is no configure script that I can modify...

Joe Buehler