RE: New setup pre-release - feedback needed

Here are some minor changes that might be worth making (no, they don't
identify bugs):

  1. Move the 'emacs'-related items from 'Misc' to 'Editors' so that
they can be found more easily.

  2. Combine the 'Devel' and 'Development' groups, unless there's some
reason for their being separate that I've missed.

  3. 'setup' is available under both 'System' and 'Utils'.  'Admin'
seems to me like the most appropriate group for 'setup'.