Bye for now.

For personal reasons I need to take a break from cygwin. I will no longer be monitoring the lists, and all cygwin-related mail sent to me personally will be routed unread to /dev/null. Pretend I don't exist. The packages that I maintain are stable enough right now that they don't really need babysitting; it is very unlikely that critical bugs will be discovered in any of them during the next six weeks.

I'll be back in September, but until then, I really need to reclaim the time I'm currently spending on this project. Thanks for your understanding.

--Chuck