wget problem

Hi,
    I downloaded the wget (as part of cygwin). I am trying to retrive the
files&directories from site(example http://www.marvelinfotech.com) using the
command wget -r http://www.marvelinfotech.com. But it is not working.

The error is coming as:
http://www.marvelinfotech.com
 >> 'www.marvelinfotech.com/index.html'
Resolving www.marvelinfotech.com ... failed : Host not found

 I think by default it is trying to search for index.html.

 It is giving the same error for any given site.

 My purpose to use this tool is to find the structure and retrieve all files
and links from a given website.
 Please look into it and let me know what to do and what options I have to
give.

Thanks,
Vidhu.