Installation problem

Hi All,

I'm having some strange problems with installing Cygwin on a windows 2000
machine. I am using the setup gui to install the latest version of Cygwin. The
gui somes up ok, and all seems to look OK, except for the fact that there is
no scroll bar on the side. I have not been able to scroll down or change the
size of the window, so that I can only have the option to select the defaults,
everything or what ever I can get to in the initial window. This did not work
the same way on any other computers that I have installed this on so far.

the only email archive I could find on this was to install the rxvt.exe file
in the bin directory, but it seems strange to do that before you have
installed the program. I have a win2k machine at home and have not had this
problem.

Jason