RE: New setup pre-release - feedback needed

Thanks for the feedback.. Responses inline

This is a setup.ini driven item - you need to talk to whoever is
packaging emacs for you and get them to add a categories tag.

>   2. Combine the 'Devel' and 'Development' groups, unless there's some
> reason for their being separate that I've missed.

There isn't, theres a single package (guile-devel) that has invented a
new category on the fly. Jan, Ohhh Jan!

>   3. 'setup' is available under both 'System' and 'Utils'.  'Admin'
> seems to me like the most appropriate group for 'setup'.

Hmm, it could go there I suppose. For now, as there is no binary :}, I'm
happy with the status quo.

Rob