Re: spurious CVS error msg when using latest 1.3.12 + Exp packages

I don't know why this error (below) has suddenly started occuring but could
someone please tell me how to convert a windows network drive into binary
mode automatically?

I currently access the drive as simply "//my-server/CVSROOT", and I have my
source checked out via this directory.  Did the behaviour for this type of
mount change since 1.3.10?

--
Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.

"Dylan Cuthbert" <dylan@q-games.com> wrote in message
agkpum$daf$1@main.gmane.org">news:agkpum$daf$1@main.gmane.org...
> sorry about that.. hit the wrong key when replying.
>
> My cvs repository is a std win2k shared directory on a small local
network.
> I wonder why its being mounted differently now than before... mm..
strange.